Automated Fare Collection System
Automated Fare Collection System (AFCS) follows the requirements of passenger transport companies and bus carriers for integrated systems of Electronic Fare Collection and GPS satellite vehicles tracking, basic telemetry data monitoring (speed, temperature, engine RPM, fuel level etc).
BusLogic Control Application
The BusLogic Control Application is made for Inspection person. It can control and validate contactless electronic cards like a monthly cards, prepaid cards, time cards, electronic wallet, etc. Also, it can control and validate a regular paper ticket with QR code that was issued by Bus Station, Booking Agency or it was sold Online on the web page of Bus Operator. Application is for Android Platform.
Some of Features:
1. Inspector can log in with ID Mifare or NFC electronic cards which were personalized for him.
2. Inspector can log in only with the PIN code.
3. Possibility to read QR code from the paper ticket.
4. MiFare or NFC cards validation for Monthly or other cards.
5. Download blacklist or whitelist from a central server.
6. Send reports to Bus Logic Central Server.
7. Send inspector position from GPS to the central server (Dispatch Center)
– Validate monthly cards with unlimited trips per month.
– Validate monthly cards with defined number of trips.
– Define for every month what is the first date of travel and what is the end date of travel.
– Validate prepaid cards (electronic wallet).
– Validate trip cards with defined number of trips per city zones or lines.
– Validate postpaid cards.
19/F Marco Polo Ortigas Manila
San Antonio Ortigas Centre
Pasig City, Metro Manila 1600
Phone: 584 6002
Terms & Conditions